Gmail Help / Gmail Support / Google mail help & and Support / Google Mail Contact Phone Number: Gmail is the free email service provider developed by Google, It is moving at a brisk pace in this modern technological world. Developers made it easier to stay updated with the clients or friends. You can reach them using compose mail, This electronic mail has 1 billion users, Gmail was created by Paul Buchheit. WWW.Gmail.COM runs on a user-friendly interface, By 2015, Google extended the Storage up to 15 GB of free storage also you can use added features brought by Google like Google Drive and Google+ photos after accessing to monthly subscription plans. Here in this post, we made detailed information on Gmail help and Support.
If you got struck at any point the best source you can visit is Google Help Center for your e-mail product, This will be available on Gmail Inbox or Google Apps, You will be shooted with online posts and threads related to troubleshoots that cover each and everything on which you are looking for. Gmail emailing feature is available on Android, iOS, and desktop platforms.
If you fall into the category who doesn’t have knowledge on creating email account you can read here – Gmail Account Sign in
Gmail Help & Support | Google Mail Help & Live Support, Contact, Phone
Here you can get Gmail Questions and Answers, Gmail Frequently Asked Questions?
How to Compose and Send emails using Gmail?
After successfully creating Gmail account, You can send messages and emails using compose feature. On the top left field you will find Compose tap on it, In the field of ‘To’ add recipients, you can add more recipients in the ‘cc’ and ‘bcc’ fields, Now add subject and write your text, Tap on the Send button which is at the bottom of the page.
Google also featured an option to ‘Recall an email with Undo Send’
- Open your Gmail account
- Reach to top right corner click on settings,
- In the ‘Undo Send’ section you will find, Check the box ‘Enable Undo Send’, and at the ‘Send cancellation period’ section change the time to decide if you want to unsend an email.
- Finally tap on Save Changes located at the bottom of the page.
How to delete Gmail account?
If you are not working with your Gmail account and looking to delete Gmail account, You can easily remove Gmail account, After the deletion of your Gmail address you cannot reuse it in future anywhere, your email will be deleted which is linked with purchases you made on Google Play and your search history.
- After signing into your Google account go to ‘Account preferences’ page
- Search for Delete products and click on it, You will be asked for sign into your existing account again for the confirmation
- Click Next to Gmail and Delete
- Just go through the steps mentioned in the instructions given on the screen and choose Remove Gmail
Note: If your browsing Gmail offline, Ensure that clear your browser’s cache and cookies for the confirmation to remove Gmail completely.
How to Change Gmail Password?
If you are looking to change Gmail Password and if you are using the same password for other Google products like Gmail, Youtube or you can use this feature when you forgot your password.
- Go to your Gmail and search for My Account
- Reach “Sign-in & security” section, select Signing into Google.
- Enter new password should be unique one and don’t share it with anyone
- In case if you are using Android 5.1 or higher versions you can do a factory reset and wait for 24 hours after creating a new password
- For security purposes, account password will be changed within 24 hours.
How to Recover Deleted emails in Gmail Inbox?
Unfortunately, if you deleted Gmail messages or missing or if your email is not coming to your inbox just in case if your inbox is showing empty. Follow this process to recover your emails lost in your inbox.
Try to fix these common errors to claim back all your inbox emails.
- Check whether your email was archived or deleted or marked as spam
- Check at filtered emails
- Find if you forward email to another account
- Search for Gmail emails with another email client
How to add Two- Step Verification for your Google Account?
If you are looking for adding extra protection to your Gmail account, You need to Turn on 2-Step Verification. In other 2 Step verification is nothing but adding an extra layer of security to your Gmail account.
- Go to 2- Step Verification page, Before you need to sign in to your Google account
- Now check the box of ‘2- Step Verification and click on Start Setup
- Just go through with step-by-step process
- Now you will be asked for a sign into your account again, You will be redirected to the Settings page, Add the backup phone numbers to reduce the hassle when you are logging in for the second time.
- You will receive a text message with a verification code, Also you can access the Security Key for 2-Step Verification
How to Sync Contacts to Gmail Account?
- You can sync contacts with your Apple or Android or Computer. The process will have differed for iPhone and iPad, Android and Computer.
- It is just like adding Accounts from your app, While in Android your contacts will be automatically synced.
- On your, Mac Computer open the contacts application go preferences and add accounts and click continue.
Gmail Support Contact / Gmail Support Phone Number
In case you want Any other Technical Support From Gmail team You Can Contact Gmail technical Support team with this Number Call Now: 1-866-224-8319. You can Call Gmail Help Team and solve the problems & Ask any Quires You Required.